240S 768V 250A Battery Management System Micro Grid BMS BESS BMS For UPS Home ESS
GCE HV BMS Specification:
|Product Name||BMS(Battery Management System)|
|Rated Current range||-250A~250A(Max. 500A)|
|Current Sampling Accuracy||1.0%FSR|
|Communication interface with PCS||RS485/CAN|
|Communication interface with BMU||CAN|
|Communication interface with SBMS||RS485/CAN|
|Communication with monitoring software/EMS||Ethernet|
|Support IAP upgrade||Yes|
|Support HMI display and parameter||No(Optional plugin)|
|High voltage power module||Support DC start (optional)|
|Dry contact output (normally open)||No|
|Maximum qty of BMUs||20|
768V250A HV BMS Configuration:
One complete set of High Voltage 240S768V 250A BMS solutions includes:
1set Master BMS, Model#: RBMS07-S20-250A768V
15sets 16S Slave BMU Model#: BMU08-16S8T48F
15sets 16S Wire Harness
Wire harness includes:
Voltage&Temperature acquisition wire,
BMU External Communication Wire with Shenji Port,
The power wire for the Fan.
UPS BESS Solar Off Grid ESS Container ESS
BMS Product Feature
1. Advanced Battery Management System --- The highly integrated battery management
system enables seamless monitoring.
2. perfect self-test and operational status detection, with HMI display, system
operation information at a glance.
3. perfect and reliable system control and protection strategies to fully protect the
battery safety, extend the life of the battery escort.
4. Modular design, configurable, scalable --- flexible combination of multiple energy
storage unit can be expanded to a larger energy storage system, the maximum can support 272 (lead-carbon battery 400) battery
5. Rich communication interface --- multiple RS485, CAN, Ethernet, dry contact input and
output interfaces, support for most of the market with PCS, monitoring server communication.
6. Flexible communication interface protocol --- The company comes with the company's
communication protocol, but also according to customer needs to adapt to PCS of different manufacturers.
7. Capacity is large --- Built-in large-capacity memory chips can store a large number
of key operational data, but also can install an SD card for offline access.
8. PCS has a protocol control function, the choice of circuit breaker version .
9. PCS without protocol control function, the choice of contactor + breaker version.
10. Automatic circulation control and automatic parallel machine off-line control, can be easily parallel battery. (Model suffix selection D).
HV BMS Product Characteristics:
Perfect self-test and operational status detection, with HMI display, and system operation information at a glance.
Advanced Battery Management System -- The highly integrated battery management system enables seamless monitoring.
Automatic circulation control and automatic parallel machine offline control can be easily parallel batteries.
(Model suffix selection D).
Flexible communication interface protocol --- The company comes with the company's communication protocol,
but also according to customer needs to adapt to PCS of different manufacturers.
Capacity is large --- Built-in large-capacity memory chips can store a large number of key operational data,
but also can install an SD card for offline access.
AC, DC Dual power supply design. 3U compact in size, master BMS and Slave BMU make its assembly flexible.
3.5" built-in touchscreen enables BMS operation easily.
LAN, RS485, and CAN communication channels, together with GCE's unique software, our BMS can exchange
data with PC and other devices.
GCE HV Master BMS and Accessories:
12S-24S BMU has 8pcs of temperature sensors, Fan voltage 48V(17S-24S 12V), voltage detection range 0-5V,12V power supply, consumption less 20mA, CAN2.0 B communication
Signal acquisition wire
18 P+20P wire, standard length 600mm,900mm,1200mm temperature sensor wire: standard length: 600mm,900mm,1200mm
Fan Power wire: 600mm
Communication wire is connecting from the master BMS to each BMU with a cascade connection, the last port is for terminal resistance
GCE HV 3-Level BMS Diagram Structure:
HV BMS Applications:
FAQs about GCE HV BMS: