Lifepo4 BMS 60S 192V 50A High Voltage Battery Management System
for UPS ESS Solar Home ESS Micro Grid ESS Large Scale ESS Solar Carport ESS
Integrated BMSs are composed of BMS main control board, BMU sampling board, high voltage board,
switching power supply, Hall sensor, DC contactor, micro switch, power terminal, structural box and
wiring harness, etc.
The main control board Integrates with a sampling board and other power devices to keep the system
as a secondary architecture. It has the characteristics of compact structure, flexible installation,
cost-effective, and is suitable for integrated installation with small capacity batteries. The BMS integrated machine
component is mainly suitable for the charge and discharge management of lithium iron phosphate batteries (LFP).
If you need to modify the parameters with other batteries, please contact our company for confirmation.
● Every 15 strings is a battery collection unit, and 75 series batteries have 5 acquisition units.
● 3 temperature acquisition probes per 15 strings, 12probes for the 60S; 15probes total for 75S.
● the current collection uses a Hall sensor, safe and reliable, with no heat;
●SOC estimation error ≤ 5%;
● 3-digit address dialing code to set the BMS address;
● 3-channel relay dry contact output;
● 4-channel contactor expansion and auxiliary contact detection;
● Provide PC software to facilitate the customer to debug the battery system, or modify the
system parameters through the host computer;
● Support for parallel use (maximum 7 units)；
Overall Solution BMS Configuration:
One complete set of HV 60S192V 50A BMS solutions includes:
1set Master BMS, Model#: RBMS07S-60S50A, and wire harness:
1200mm 16P Voltage sensoring wires, J1~J4 for 60S system, and an additional J5 will be needed for 75S ones.
1200mm 6P Temperature sensoring wires, J1~J4 for 60S system, and an additional J5 will be needed for 75S ones.
The Integrated BMS category supports a maximum of 75S240V 100A applications.
BMS Component Size and Interface:
Integrated BMS naming rules:
◎ Home ESS
◎ Island off-grid energy storage
◎ Micro-grid ESS applications
◎ UPS power supply
◎ Power System 220V DC power supply
|Contact Person :||Mr. Jeffrey|