GCE 576V 125A 4U master BMS manufacture smart balancing high voltage battery management system for storage power
GCE high voltage BMS for 576V 125A is consist of master BMS (RBMS), slave BMS (BMU), wire harness.Master bms is an overall BMS solution with relays/contactors, connectors, wire harness, main control PCB, DC power, insulation, communication ports, breaker, and so on. RBMS has a complete battery management control logic strategy, which can make GCE high voltage bms stable, reliable and efficient.
GCE BMS Diagram/Structure:
GCE high voltage BMS features:
1. Highly integrated modular management.
2. Overall BMS control logic strategy.
3. maximun cells in series for rated voltage is 864V, peak 1000V. maximum current is up to 600Amp.
4. Perfect self-checking and running status checking function, with HMI display screen,system running information is clear at a glance.
5.The communication interface protocol is flexible---the factory comes with the company's communication protocol, and it can also be adapted to the PCS of different manufacturers according to customer needs
6.The built-in large-capacity memory chip can store a large amount of key operating data.
7. Automatic circulation control and automatic parallel/offline control can easily realize the parallel connection of battery packs.
8. The installation and operation are simple, and the system is stable and reliable. Communication is not susceptible to interference.
GCE high votlage BMS pictures:
master BMS 4U iron case with rich interfaces
customized High voltage BMS , OEM/ODM service
8S BMU, 12S-16S BMU, 17S-24S BMU
wire harness 600mm/900mm/1000mm length.
GCE high voltage BMS list for BESS/UPS
customers system from local site
Our high voltage BMS has complete battery charge and discharge control logic and balance function between batteries. We can also set various parameters of the system according to the actual needs of customers to ensure the stability, reliability and efficient performance of the system.
Our high-voltage BMS includes slave control BMU, harness and standard 19 inch master control BMS chassis. The slave control BMU is installed into each battery module, and then connected to the master control BMS through cascade mode.
If you want to know more, please download our high voltage BMS specifications:
|Contact Person :||Jeffrey|